Choose your favorite Skyscape, see what it may tell you about yourself!
Nothing scientific or conclusive here, just a bit of fun for our heavy minds!
A couple of days ago, I posted a poem, with photos, about the beauty of the Sky and the solace to be found in gazing at it.
I’ve studied several of the photos as if they were paintings, each beautiful in its own way. Then, I applied these attributes and qualities to personalities. (Brief occupation for a socially-distanced mind!)
So: pick your favorite photo (by #, bottom left) then scroll down to read about it, and maybe yourself!
Remember not to take this too seriously; it’s all in good fun!
1. You are graceful and romantic, a true lover of beauty. You are sensitive and feel things deeply. You are loving and caring to those who deserve your deep feelings, and wary of those who are selfish and might trample your tender heart.
2. You may appear professional on the outside, but just because you appreciate an order to things doesn’t mean you don’t also like fun times, superhero or action movies, gaming or graphic novels, and sports of all sorts. You have an eye for design, and you’re the kind of person who can do whatever you set your mind to do. You are admired by your friends, family, and co-workers.
3. You are bright, warm, and friendly. Simple pleasures are the best: a day at the beach, a stroll or run along the sand, a swim, or a day hiking or puttering outside in the garden or around the house. If there’s an opportunity for a vacation especially to a tropical place, you’re game. If not, no worries: your weekend will be fun anyway, and if family or friend(s) can join in your festivities or meet up afterwards, that will prompt your sunny smile. All will enjoy your jokes or happy stories, too.
4. You like to read, non-fiction at times, too. You are an individual, you’re smart and insightful, you see beauty in unexpected places and are fine enjoying your own excellent company, at least some of the time. You like the water, have a fondness for animals, and you like to travel. A weekend camping or at a cabin with forest or water views would be a wonderful getaway.
5. You are subtle and discerning. You’re a peaceful person at heart, and you’d prefer for life to be that way. You appreciate the complexities of life but know to balance those with quiet times for reflection and unwinding, too. You are wise, but understated: you keep a lot of that wisdom inside. You may need a reminder now and then that it is ok to share the burdens and dark times too, along the interesting road of your life.
6. No matter how rainy or cloudy the day, you also see the beauty in it, like the Heart in this stormy skyscape. You are an optimist, your cup is half full (never half empty) no matter what is going on. You’re caring, devoted to the people (and pets, if you have them) in your life. You are thoughtful, a thinker, very bright. You can be quite selflessly giving, so be sure to take care of yourself, too!
Thank you for playing along! Stay safe & healthy, take good care of your beautiful self, and have a happy week ahead!
Remember to add a little fun or lightness here and there, no matter what else is going on, because heaven knows earth is heavy enough these days.